The Highland Bookkeeper offers professional Accounting and Payroll services to the self employed and small business owners throughout Morvern, Ardnamurchan and the Isle of Mull.
Services offered can include:
- Self Assessment(SA100)/Partnership returns(SA800)/Corporation Tax (CT600)
- Payroll Bureau including Auto enrolment
- Computerised Accountancy Systems - Quickbooks Pro-advisor status
- Preparation of Final Accounts for Sole Traders/Partnerships/Small Limited Companies (FRS102/105)
- VAT Returns
- Independent Examiner
- Charity Accounts/OSCR submission
- Passport verification
All services will be provided by myself, I am fully qualified and insured under a licence from, The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers.
I also hold a Bachelor of Arts (with distinction) in Accounting and Finance, a Diploma in Payroll Management and I am a member of The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT).
I am a registered tax agent with HMRC, allowing me to deal directly with all your tax affairs for Self Assessment, VAT, PAYE and Corporation Tax.
Proprietor: Kirsty MacIntyre BA MICB PM Dip AATQB
Phone: 07881 286 538
2 Achnaha View
Social media links: